Friday, January 13, 2012

Procrastination

And so it is Friday.

After a long week of annoying trials and tiring chores and errands, I can go back to relaxing and enjoying myself. And by this I actually mean working on my list of incredibly overdue Christmas gifts, projects and commissions.

Word to the wise: One who takes on great responsibility should probably put more thought into it rather than taking your sweet time on trying to be a great perfectionist or just being outright lazy and deciding to work on other art.

Commission wise, doing fine, though there should be a sort of "limit" as to how long I take. I believe in "no rushing gets the best outcome" when it comes to my work, but I'm sure when it takes almost 7 months to try and complete a commission then I'm sure I'm not the best. I shall hope once more than I can finish my list of overdues and hope to send them off.

Anyways, some "good" news:

I am officially back on a diet; my goal is 25 lbs.

Not because of the "oh, I'm fat!!" claim, but more for the me getting back into shape like I used to be. My secret comfort food stash is once again rid of - gave it to my friends - so I have no more temptation.

I believe I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment