Thursday, January 26, 2012

In a World of Mine...

I'd like to think everyone would be rich and prosperous.

And wear top hats.

But seriously speaking: Why must the world revolve around money? If anything I wish it revolved around and used currency of chocolate or pencils or something. It'd probably be better and definitely more cheaper.

Thinking financially, one "would" definitely help their parents in trouble, even if one is a complete asshat?  While not in the best shape, my parents have always put their kids first - I'd like to think my father still does this despite he Grouch attitude - and make sure that they have everything they did in in their youth and try to provide it despite their $$$ struggling because they are indeed parents and love you and want you to have what you want. I always enjoyed and have been slightly annoyed by my parents' need to buy me small or large gifts. They never asked me for anything back that was of any importance, just that I help around the house and clean while they're at work. I've tried to make sure this happens, as I am living under their roof - until I find an affordable apartment of my own, whee! :D

I've been told "But it's their problem, not yours.", but should I really turn away when they do need help? They've provided - and still help provide - me with a laptop, clothes, etc. All were gifts, of course, but who am I to say no after all they've done for me?

A common response I've seen in the "middle-class/poor" Mexican/Samoan/Asian families (no offense) is that the children, who have grown up in either a poor or good but struggling family environment, will almost always want to help their parents once their older because they feel they should pay them back.

Despite issues, I do love my parents immensely. But I also love my friends, too.

MY own private life business with friends, nothing knew; just more DRAMA but it seems everyone has it nowadays on the internet or real life. I should probably work on commissions to get my head out of the endless sea of drama water.

Sometimes I sound and feel selfish.

One day I will become a successful animator or voice actor and be able to pay back all that my everyone gave me...





Love&Rockets,



Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment